- About Lichee Pi Zero
- File Introductions
- Write images
- Boot lichee zero
- Expand rootfs & add swap
- Known issues
- References and Links
1. [About Lichee Pi Zero]
Lichee Pi Zero based on Allwinner V3S
(ARM Cortex-A7 CPU, max 1.2GHz, 512Mbit DDR2 integrated)
It can boot from on board SPI Flash or TF card.（mainline currently only support tf card）
It has various low speed peripherals just like most MCU: GPIO, UART, SPI, I2C, ADC, PWM
It also has other useful High Speed interfaces : OTG USB，MIPI CSI，EPHY，RGB LCD
It also has integrated codec: you can connect it to headphone or microphone directly
Read more about the Lichee Pi Zero project at Indiegogo
2. [File Introductions]
- pack_zero_img.sh --> Pack script
- minX_dd.tar.bz2 --> Minimum system include Xorg
- mindb_dd.tar.gz --> Minimum Debian.include gcc,python, etc.
- brpy_dd.tar.bz2 --> Buildroot image.include python etc.(no gcc)
- brmin_dd.tar.bz2 --> Minimum buildroot
- minmin_dd.tar.bz2 --> Minimum Debian (almost nothing but apt)
- lichee_zero_test_Debian_LXDE.tar.bz2 --> Debian with LXDE
All made based on Zepan's rootfs, and they are Alpha version.
3. [Write images]
- MAKE SURE THE TF CARD DOES NOT CONTAIN IMPORTANT FILES!!!
- unzip the downloaded images, use tar under linux, use 7zip under windows.
- You can verify MD5 after unzip.
- Use dd to write tf card under linux.
- If you are use windows, please prepare TF card format and use Win32 Diskimager to write the image to disk:
4. [Boot lichee zero]
- Prepare an usb-to-uart to watch boot information and log in. The system uart is UART0 (see image at top for location).
- Powered by MicroUSB or 5V pins.
- DO NOT REVERSE CONNECT 5V/GND PINS!!!
5. [Expand rootfs & add swap]
- After boot, terminal will reminder you input user name & password.
- Please try root/toortoor or root/licheepi
- After log in, you can expand rootfs, do partion, and then use resize2fs. You can refer to raspberrypi's script.
- If you want test desktop image, you MUST ADD SWAP!!! (see tutorial below)
6. [Known issues]
- lichee_zero_test_Debian_LXDE can't login with normal user.
- lichee_zero_test_Debian_LXDE's locale have some issues.
- Image's wifi ko is based on older kernel version, you need cover it by new ko. (r8723bs.ko below)
- Add new rtl8723bs ko to dd image.
- Add wifi auto up script and so on.
9. [References and Links]